The Humana Foundation will match your donation to an eligible nonprofit organization.
For a $1:$1 match, eligible organizations include:
- 501(c)(3) charitable organizations that are registered and recognized within the U.S.
- Accredited public or private pre-K–12 schools and school districts, or public nonprofit colleges and universities that receive tax-deductible contributions under the Internal Revenue Code of the U.S.
For a $2:$1 match, eligible organizations must be:
A certified 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that is an active Humana Foundation grant recipient, or a member of the health advisory board in the following communities:
- Baton Rouge, LA
- Broward County, FL
- Knoxville, TN
- Jacksonville, FL (Foundation active grant recipients only)
- Louisville, KY
- New Orleans, LA
- San Antonio, TX
- Tampa Bay, FL
- Gifts to organizations that do not comply with the Foundation’s anti-discrimination policy (the Humana Foundation will not knowingly provide support to organizations that discriminate against a person or group on the basis of age, political affiliation, race, national origin, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, or religious belief);
- Gifts to organizations that provide benefits directly to Humana associates or their families, such as trips, tours, internships, tuition, event tickets, rights to purchase event tickets, parking privileges, club dues, products and services, or discounts on products or services; or
- Gifts to religious organizations, unless the specific program is designated as nondenominational in nature and benefits a broad range of the community (e.g. soup kitchen, homeless shelter).
- Gifts to organizations classified as private foundations.
- Gifts made into Donor Advised Funds (contributions out of a Donor Advised Fund to an eligible organization as described above would be eligible for matching).
For more information, visit the Giving Together website.
If you have specific questions, contact HumanaFoundation@Humana.com