Grant Guidelines and Application
We consider proposals from nonprofit organizations in locations where Humana has a meaningful presence.
All funding requests must be submitted using our online application below.
Proposals are considered from and for:
- Nonprofit organizations classified 501(c)(3) – tax-exempt by the Internal Revenue Service
- Organizations located in eligible locations – areas where Humana has a meaningful presence
- One-year projects or annual support – multi-year grants for capital projects given on occasion
Grants are not provided for the following:
- Individuals or private foundations
- Seed money, or as the only funding source of an organization
- Solely to support an organization's salary expenses or other administrative costs
- Social, labor, political, or fraternal organizations
- Lobbying efforts, political action committees, or politically sensitive causes
- Religious organizations for general operating support, sanctuary construction, renovation, or mission-focused work. However, religious organizations with 501(c)(3) status are eligible for project-specific support (e.g. social services outreach) or funds for an accredited, church-affiliated educational institution
When to Apply
- All eligible locations: November 1 through January 15
Comments or Questions
Contact us if you have comments, questions, or difficulty with the application process.